Best of 2008

Pew!! at the end of 2008..It has been a very eventful year for me. Started dabbling with food-blogging, made new friends, and got to eat some really fabulous food. So as the curtains drop on 2008, Srivalli's best of 2008 provided the platform for the last act!!
So here it goes.
It has been an exciting journey. And here are highlights of 2008

1) Five tastiest dishes from my blog: (my honey's pick!)
2) Five best photographs/ Presentation: (my pick)
3) Five Disasters: (For obvious reasons I do not have the photographs!)
  • Rava Dosa (ended up in a sticky goey mess)
  • Nippattu (yes may be because of the poor quality of the flour used)
  • Habanero chillies (I bet my life, I will never ever get them)
  • Spinach Pasta (Had added salt twice!)
  • Jolada rotti (first attempt)
4)Big obstacles overcame:
  • Jolada rotti (Belive me, it was really tough and took me at least two three attempts)
  • Rava Dosa (Got it right just today so no pictures yet)
5) Resolutions for the new year:
  • Get into serious blogging, making recipes and measures exact
  • learn HTML so as to design better templates
  • Take better photographs and improve presentation
  • Eat healthy, whole and organic
  • Avoid junk.
  • Blog more healthful recipes.


8 comments:

Lakshmi said...

Nice Post. Will come back to read again..

Aparna Balasubramanian said...

Best wishes for the festive season and a Happy New Year.

Unknown said...

yen re smitha avare new year jora?yen special madtira?

Unknown said...

yen re smitha avare new year celebration jora?yen special madtira?

Archy said...

Nice post with best of this yr.. Happy new year.. !!

Srivalli said...

Good recap...Wish you a happy New Year!..thanks for sharing!

Sangeeth said...

Thanks for your lovely comments dear...have a great year ahead! Happy new year :)

TBC said...

Wishing you a wonderful 2009!