Mango Milk shake

It is blog hop time.I missed the email earlier this month some how and was caught by surprise when I found other buddies posting already. This time I am paired with Gayathri.She has a wonder blog and I have been eying quiet a few of her recipes for a long time especially the Vatha Kolumbu. But the dish calls for ingredients not normally found in my pantry. So that one will have to wait. For now it is the Mango milkshake to fit into my Thursday fast :)


Made a small substitution. Instead of the fresh fruit called for by Gayatri, I am using Mango pulp therefore skipping sugar altogether.

We will need,
Whole Milk 1 cup
Mango Puree 1/2 cup
Cardamon powder a tiny pinch
Crushed Ice as preferred

Method:
  • Combine everything in a blender jar and blitz till smooth.Serve immediately or well chilled.
Sending it out to  Radhika's Blog hop Wednesday .

11 comments:

santosh said...

flavoured smoothy is yummy

Priya Suresh said...

Delicious and irresistible shake,love it anytime.

Vimitha Durai said...

Yummy delicious milkshake

Spice up the Curry said...

looks good.. but I always like to add more calories I mean to say ice cream (not good for health) in my milkshake... :)

radha said...

This is a yummy 'fast' food!

divyagcp said...

Delicious milk shake.
Do link it to the event in my space.

Divya's Culinary Journey
Showcase- FUN IN THE SUN
Bake along challenge # 4 - Peanut Butter

Kannada Cuisine said...

Thanks people...

@!Divya..Sorry..the blog hop event does require my entry to be exclusive..Will send something else across :)

@Spiceupthecurry.. hey I love the idea!
@Radha..is it not?

hemalata said...

Delicious looking mango milk shake.

Unknown said...

Lovely, I just made this yesterday as I had 2 mangoes.

Savi-Ruchi said...

Loved those cute mugs!

Vanamala Hebbar said...

cool drink ....thanks for lovely comment(pizza)houdu krishna bakery li sikthithu sort of toast tharaha irthithu:)