Chutney Mania Requesting your precious Vote!!!

Folks,

For the first time in my entire life, one of my recipes has been shortlisted in a contest. Wow, it makes me wonder if I have grown up into a big girl finally with some skill in the kitchen... In the heart of my heart, I did rather not cook at all, and love it if Mom makes my breakfast-lunch-dinner, I will definitely not mind if she were to throw some snacks in between :)

But then, I am not Peter Pan, I am a big-girl now, I have my own kitchen, mouths to feed. So keep me going... vote for me....at Ramya's Chutney Mania




Also thanking Achy for her sweet award. I have always loved Winnie and his friend and would love to have them on my blog! Passing it on to Lakshmi of Taste of Mysore, Vani of Mysoorean, Namratha of Finger Licking food, Gayatri of Gayatri's adige mane, Vanamala of nalapak and a new friend Arti Sridhar of Whats cooking ! There are a few more lovely friends but Archy has been pretty exhaustive in covering them. Because we are a big circle, just covering those that were not in Archy's original circle!

Cheers and thanks a tonne
Smitha

20 comments:

Recipeswap said...

Will go and look at the chutney mania now.all the best.

Kannada Cuisine said...

Thanks N33ma!

Lakshmi said...

Congratulations Smita on that award and Thanks for thinking of me.

Kannada Cuisine said...

My pleasure Lakshmi!

Savi-Ruchi said...

wow!!, congratulations for the award & also for the nomination.
Will have a look at Chutney Mania right away, will surely vote you..

Politically incorrect me said...

Love your blog-have been a regular visitor since quite some time now!I am a Kannadiga from north karnataka, grew up in pune, maharashtra and married a gujrati from mumbai! Some of your recipes remind me of grnadma's and mom's cooking and some are new and interesting! Will definitely vote for you. All the best

FH said...

Good luck Smitha, will vote. Enjoy the sweet award too! :)

Kannada Cuisine said...

@ Sushma,

Thanks a lot Sushma!

@ Priya... Looks like you truly epitomise the essense of being a Kannadiga! Reminds me of Kuvempu's "O nanna Chetana"... Me too grew up in Punjab and lived in Delhi for a long time!

@thanks a lot Ashakka

Ashwini said...

Congrats on your award..Will vote..

Alamelu said...

Hi Smitha,
was on ur blog for a looooong time now. U've got so much going on here. Am gonna be a regular visitor now. Way to go!

KonkaniBlogger said...

Congrats on your nomination ans the award Smitha! Will check the nominations now..

Kannada Cuisine said...

Thanks a lot Ashwini,

@ Alamelu,
Thanks for visiting! hope to see you soon..

@ Maya,
Thanks a lot!

Vani said...

Aww.. thanks for including me in your circle of friends, Smitha! I'm touched! Will head over to the chutney mania event. Good luck there!

Kannada Cuisine said...

Thanks Vani!

Paru ... said...

Hip Hip Hurray!!!!
Good luck girl and congrats on being short listed..Will vote for sure :)

Kannada Cuisine said...

Thanks Paru

Namratha said...

Congratulations on the award dear and thank you very much for passing on the award to me, very thoughtful of you! :)

Heading over to look at the Chutney Mania...

Kannada Cuisine said...

Thanks Namratha

Gayathri said...

Congrats on the award Smitha....and will surely vote... All the best dear.... :)

Kannada Cuisine said...

Thanks Gayatri!